Western water development
Publisher: U.S. Govt. Print. Off. in Washington
Written in English
- United States.
- Water resources development -- Law and legislation -- United States.
At head of title: 88th Congress, 2nd session. Committee print.
|LC Classifications||HD1694.A5 A5 1964|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iii, 56 p.|
|Number of Pages||56|
|LC Control Number||64065548|
- Salmon and steelhead protection and transport facilities
- Broadcast programming
- The handy book of bees
- QUARTERLY, NO.20 (Quarterly)
- Simple Gifts
- World demand prospects for wheat in 1980
- The contribution of the Oswego Normal School to educational progress in the United States
- How to decorate your own home
- rational enquiry concerning the operation of the stage on the morals of society ...
- Essays Upon the Form of the Law
- Power swing in 15 days
- history of English Law before the time of Edward I
- The Tibetan Book of the Dead
- Cambridge Harbor, MD. Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting, with a letter from the Chief of Engineers, reports on preliminary examination and survey of Cambridge Harbor, MD.
- American attitudes toward pensions and retirement
- Message from a mistress
- Addictions in the Gay and Lesbian Community
- Supervising Consumer Affairs Inspector
- The Little Colonel
Western water development by United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Works. Special Committee on Western Water Development. Download PDF EPUB FB2
Governing the Commons is not primarily a “Western water” book. But its discussion of the evolution of water management institutions in Southern California, and the generalizations that follow about what does and does not work, offers a critical piece that Reisner leaves out.
Reisner’s all about our failings. Western water development: a summary of water resources projects, plans, and studies relating to the Western and Midwestern United States Author: United States.
The book is about land development and water policy in the western United States. It gives the history of the Bureau of Reclamation and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and their struggle to remake the American West.
Western Water Development is proud to serve the Western United States for all drilling needs. Western Water Development is licensed and bonded, CCB# Specializing in Water Wells for household use, Western Water Development has air rotary, mud rotary, and cable tool drilling equipment.
Western Water Development, Redmond, OR. 57 likes. We are a Drilling Contractor who specializes in large production water wells and Geothermal for heat Followers: Western Water is a full-service engineering, procurement and construction firm.
We design and develop public, private and industrial water, wastewater and renewable energy infrastructure systems across California. Guiding the West's Resource Future. Manteca WQCF Digester Improvements.